Call for papers is now open for the 7th International Conference on Climate Change 2023 by TIIKM which will take place from the 9th a& 10th of February 2023 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (Hybrid Platform). The ICCC 2023 unites diverse research, innovations, and case studies from all over the world, in parallel sessions while offering many networking and publishing opportunities. Discover the latest trends and challenges in the field at this leading conference and enjoy everything the hybrid platform has to offer.
7th International Conference on Climate Change 2023 by TIIKM
Purpose of the ICCC-2023
The purpose of the ICCC 2023 is to provide a focal forum for you to share your latest research findings, knowledge, opinions, suggestions, and vision, while also providing a variety of interactive platforms, such as panels, keynote forums by prominent researchers in the field of climate change, group discussions, workshops, networking, and many exciting experiences.
According to recent notifications Bangladesh University Of Health Sciences Is Partnering With ICCC 2023 for the conference.
Special Workshops associated with the conference
There will be two workshops associated with ICCC-2023.
- Title: “Publishing in Scientific journals: Advice and Perspective from Hydrology and the Earth Sciences.”
By: Dr. Stacey Archfield (Research Hydrologist – Water Resources, USA)
- Workshop on Scholarly Publications
By: Prof. Eduardo S. Brondizio (Indiana University,USA)
All accepted abstracts for the 7th International Conference on Climate Change 2023 will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with an associated ISBN 978-624-5746-33-0. The Conference follow universally accepted ethics on publication in accordance with COPE Guidelines.
- Environmental Claims Journal (Abstracted/ Indexed in: Scopus, EBSCOhost, Ovid GeoRef, ProQuest, CABI and many more.)
- The Journal of Environmental Education (Abstracted/ Indexed in: Scopus (Elsevier BV), ERIC, ProQuest, EBSCOhost, OCLC Education Index (Online), ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) Gale and many more.)
- Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences (Abstracted/ Indexed in: Scopus, ProQuest-ExLibris Summon, Astrophysics Data System (ADS), INIS Atomindex, CNKI, CNPIEC and many more.)
- Climate Policy Journal (Abstracted/ Indexed in: Scopus, EBSCO, Econlit, Zetoc, Geobase, Global Health and many more.)
Presentation modes for the conference
For the physical conference presenters
- Oral Presentations
Opportunity to do a Live Physical Presentation at the Conference. Each Presenter will get 15 Minutes to do their Presentation (PPT is Recommended).
Each Presenter will have 05 Minutes for Q&A Session.
- Poster Presentation
A time slot will be allocated for the poster viewing in the conference program and please ensure that you stand by your poster(s) for discussions and questions during that session.
Online Virtual Options
- Online Oral Presentation
Live Zoom Presentation. Opportunity to do a Live Zoom Presentation at the Conference. Each Presenter will get 15 Minutes to do their Presentation (PPT is Recommended).
- Pre Recorded Video Option
This option is for the Participants who would like to Record the Presentation and play it than Presenting Live at the Conference.
- Online Poster Presentation
Each Poster will be displayed at the Conference for 05 Minutes.
Posters should be one-page PowerPoint Slide/PDF/Image to be shown in Zoom. All Posters will be uploaded on the Conference Website before the conference for all the participants to download or go through it.
Click here to check the registration fees for the conference
Final Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th December 2022
Regular Payment Deadline: 20th December 2022
How to submit papers?
You can submit your research paper through the official website:
Abstracts, Registrations, And Payment Inquiries
The International Institute of Knowledge Management
531/18, Kotte Road, Pitakotte, Sri Lanka
Contact: +9477 644 0482
The official website for 7th International Conference on Climate Change-2023 by TIIKM: Click here