Scopus Indexing is considered to be high in academic and research value. Recently Scopus has a new list of journals that got discontinued from February 2021. Here you will find the journals which are in the Scopus discontinued list February 2021.
Scopus discontinued list February 2021
Previously Scopus released the list where 14 journals were in the Scopus discontinued list 2020 December.
This time in Feb 2021 total of 18 journals are in the Scopus discontinued list February 2021.
Here is the List of journals discontinued from Scopus 2021
- Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health
- Clay Research
- Elementary Education Online
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues
- European Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine
- International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology
- International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology
- International Journal of Management
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Journal of Global Pharma Technology
- Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University
- Periodico Tche Quimica
- Revista de Chimie (Bucuresti)
- Science for Education Today
- Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy
- Utopia y Praxis Latinoamericana
Must read: How to publish in ABDC journal?
Reasons of Removal
According to the Scopus website, these journals have Publication concern and also in the Radar. Which means these journal may not followed the publication ethics and global standard of publication.
Will this removal will affect your research?
If your paper got published in any of the above-listed journals till Feb 2021 may be considered as Scopus Indexed. After this these journals will not be considered as Scopus Indexed Journal.
You can continue to publish papers in the above-listed journals but it will not consider as Scopus Indexed.
If your paper is under the publication process then you must check the publication date of the Issue.
If you are going to publish your paper in a Scopus Indexed journal then check the journal should not be on this list(Given Below)
Please check the coverage years, Volume, Issue, Page range from the official list to check the discontinuation of journals.
Why Scopus is removing so many journals from its list?
Being the prestigious Indexing agencies Scopus is trying to maintain the standard of research publication very high. The journals which have publication concerns are removed by Scopus after an internal investigation
Declaration: The above information is for education purposes only and the author has no intention to damage anyone. The source of the information was Scopus. The readers need to validate the data and the list from Scopus’s official website only.
Like our facebook to get more updates daily https://www.facebook.com/whatisresearch.follow
Follow us our twitter https://twitter.com/Whatis_research