As per the recent conference notification by the Society for Agricultural Research and Management (SARM) is going to organize the 6th International Conference on Agriculture for Sustainable Development (Agri Vision- 2024). This International Agriculture Conference will be held from January 19-21, 2024 at Cuttack, Odisha, India.
Agri Vision 2024 International Conference
The theme of the conference
The theme of the Agri Vision- 2024 Conference is “Economic Development through Sustainable Agriculture Practices – Together We Make it Possible”. The Sessions of Agri Vision will discuss agricultural practices designed to protect the environment, eliminate & reduce greenhouse effects, enhance soil quality and fertility to protect crops, and preserve the Earth’s natural resources for future generations. The three days program of Agri Vision includes Plenary Sessions, Technical Sessions (Oral Presentations), Poster Presentations, Farmers’ Interaction Programs, Exhibitions/ Expos, Awards, and Cultural Programs.
History of the Conference.
The Agri Vision has now successfully organized 5 times before and it started its glorious journey in 2018. Since its inception, it has organized its conferences in association with various Indian universities like Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Centurion University, and Bhubaneswar.
About the SARM
The Society for Agricultural Research & Management (SARM) is a non-profit organization that supports cutting-edge agricultural research. Through its members, collaborative research journeys are undertaken, and farmers and other agro stakeholders are educated in order to develop their capacities to create a sustainable society. It hosts the annual conference, “Agri Vision,” to unite all the agricultural and related stakeholders on a single stage for the dissemination of research, collaboration, networking, and the development of solutions to the current agricultural problems that will ultimately empower farmers for a world without hunger. Through the use of cutting-edge agricultural techniques, the platform enables aspiring young scientists, farmers, and researchers to create a world free from hunger, poverty, and environmental degradation.
Some of the world’s renowned speakers are going to be a part of this mega conference. Here is a glimpse.
- Prof. P.V. Vara Prasad, Director, Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab, Kansas State University, Manhattan, USA
- Dr. Jorge Gardea-Torresdey, Professor of Chemistry and Environmental Science & Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- Dr. Jason C. White, Director, The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station, Connecticut, USA
- Prof. Baoshan Xing, Director, Stockbridge School of Agriculture, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
- Prof. Om Parkash Dhankher, Professor in Crop Biotechnology at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
- Prof. Kamaljit Singh Bawa, Distinguished Professor Emeritus, University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Prof. Rajeev K Varshney, Director, Centre for Crop & Food Innovation, Murdoch University, Australia
- Dr. Gyanendra Pratap Singh, Director, ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, New Delhi, India
Who can participate?
- Universities & Research Institutes
- Agri Science Educators
- Agriculture Science Faculties, Researchers, Scientists & Scholars
- Plant breeders, Researchers in Seed Science & Technology
- Professionals involved in Fisheries, Aquaculture, Animal husbandry
- Researchers working in Soil science & Plant Nutrition
- Government Agencies & NGOs working in the Agricultural sector
- Agribusiness specialists
- Agriculture associations
How to register for the conference?
Participants can register by clicking the following link
Abstract submission portal
Last date of Online registration: 10th Jan. 2024
Important contact emails and contact numbers:
- +91 9078 037 929
WhatisResearch.com joined as a media partner for the 6th International Conference on Agriculture for Sustainable Development (Agri Vision- 2024).
Find the official website: Click here